Monday, October 3, 2011

Polar Bear Club

Has anyone heard the new Polar Bear Club? I got the new record in the mail. I gave it a spin. It's absolutely amazing. It has everything I wanted in the new record; catchy hooks, urgent delivery, and best of all, the great lyrics. I will be seeing PBC in a few hours, so I'm excited for that.

Aside from the new Polar Bear Club, has anyone heard Joyce Manor? They released their debut album this year, and it's amazing. Hands down, my favorite album of this year. Well, they've teamed up with Asian Man records to do their next album, so I'm pretty stoked for that.

Twenty-two days and I leave for the Fest. I've never been, so I'm super excited to go. My must-sees include Lifetime, Hot Water Music, and Defiance, Ohio. However, I'll be seeing plenty more bands than that.

So, to sum up; get the new Polar Bear Club. Get Joyce Manor. Fest rocks.

Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment